Moze Sphere 2
The advantages of the Sphere 2 compared to its predecessor:
- New colourways: The Sphere 2 comes in five new colourways. The unmistakable orb makes the sphere something special. The polished ball consists of the natural material wood and epoxy resin. In connection with the polished finish, the Orb leaves a charisma in the room that you don't know from any other shisha.
Optimized Flow : The Sphere 2 not only impresses with its looks, but also with its performance. The adapted inner diameters enable a gentle pull and a good tightening behavior that, coupled with the simple blow-off system, leaves nothing to be desired.
New materials: The high-quality coating of the plate and the stainless steel base set the Sphere 2 apart from its predecessor and bring that extra bit of quality.
- Safety: Seals with an optimized fit and rounded spikes not only make your smoking experience nicer, but also safer.
+LINE: The Sphere 2 also has additional accessories in the +LINE, such as seals or orbs.
You can find detailed assembly instructions for the Sphere 2with pictures here .
In addition to the features, the Sphere 2 also impresses with the scope of delivery. In addition to the shisha itself, a mouthpiece is also included in the scope of delivery to complete your smoking experience with the Sphere 2.
- Height: about 55cm without head
- Diameter (large charcoal plate): 19cm
- Material: stainless steel, POM, epoxy resin/acrylic resin, wood
- Resin Orb Colorway: Lactic Titan
- Bowl: Clear
Scope of delivery:
- discharge element (stainless steel)
- diffuser (stainless steel)
- dip tube (stainless steel)
- base (stainless steel)
- smoke column core (stainless steel)
- Smoke column element 1 (POM)
- Resin Orb (epoxy resin/wood)
- Smoke column element 2 (POM)
- Charcoal plate (stainless steel, coated)
- Head adapter (stainless steel)
- mouthpiece (stainless steel)
- Bowl Gaskets (2 Sizes) (Silicone)
- head gasket (silicone)
- replacement seals
Note: Small inclusions (e.g. air) in the glass (bowl) cannot be ruled out due to the manual production and therefore do not constitute a reason for complaint. The epoxy resin component (Resin Orb) may differ from the product image, as each component is unique. Furthermore, the epoxy resin component can have unevenness in the surface due to the natural form of the wood.